Date: Thursday, 11/19/20
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm (HST)
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm (HST) Faculty Panel:
- Dr. Mitch Motooka – Program Director
- Dr. Jennifer Katada – Associate Program Director
- Dr. Phil Verhoef – Associate Program Director
- Dr. Zamir Moen – Associate Medical Director, Professional Chief of Staff
- Dr. Elizabeth Quinn – Chief, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Hisami Oba – Chief Resident
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm (HST) Resident Panel:
- Discussion will be led by PGY3 Residents Drs. Yue “Lei” Fang and Diana Kim
- Additional resident representatives will be in attendance
Microsoft Teams Links to Join Meeting (virtual):
+1 213-533-9530 United States, Los Angeles (Toll)
Conference ID: 753 621 284#
Join with a video conferencing device
email@example.com VTC Conference ID: 1183184009
For Technical Support: Contact Samantha Kojima (Samantha.R.Kojima@kp.org or 808-285-9531)
IN PREPARATION PRIOR TO JOINING OPEN HOUSE
Please follow/complete the below:
- Microsoft Teams:
- Send Faculty and Residents your questions: We would like to address all questions you may have.
- Submit a question by completing this form: Questions for KPHI IM Residency Program
- You may submit multiple questions by clicking on the same link (one question per form).
- We encourage you to submit your questions prior to the Open House. You may continue to submit questions throughout the event.
- If we are unable to answer your question, we will respond to you after the event if you provided your email address in the form.